R230 starter battery not charging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Diesel Benz- can you post the complete wiring diagram for the r230 battery module N82/1
Thanks.

Diesel Benz- can you post the complete wiring diagram for the r230 battery module N82/1
Thanks.

Do you mean the document that was partly posted here earlier on? It is WIS document PE54.10-P-2101-97KC, google finds it for you but check the validity dates against your R230 build date.

Confirmed never had charging voltage on starter. Will put consumer on charge tonight to see if threshold at 14.5V makes any difference. Will also remove/test K57 relay.

I did notice this thread ref similar issue on a W221, fault resolved with new wire into BCM W221 2008 S320 CDI Starter Battery Charge Issue URGENT HELP REQUIRED! | Electronics and Audio | MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts

Could someone please ping @DieselBenz for me, show this thread, I can't message as a new member here, thanks
Have you managed to resolve this issue now? I’ve got a similar issue front battery not charging. All new MB batteries bought 5 months ago, I was told the BCM isn’t allowing charge but looking on this forum wouldn’t my consumer battery also be going flat if I had a faulty BCM? I don't fancy the idea of checking the fuse in the footwell seems like a big job to get to it but if it fixes it I’m all for doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom