Required for W203/CL203 - Part Number for Radiator Mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350_Coupe

Car
2005 C350 Coupe SE
Morning Chaps,

I need a little help please, it seems i've broken an upper right side (N/S of vehicle) radiator mount/height adjuster.

In the picture below/attached, those of you that are familiar with it, or have access to the parts system, will see that below the round piece used to screw up or down the mounting, there should be a 2 sided component to go in the square hole, however this is broken on mine and is placing undue stress on the radiator and A/C components, found on a recent regas of the A/C, along with a leak in the condenser or drier bar :(

This is for my 2005 C350 Coupe (if you require the VIN for parts database search, please pm me)
can someone please advise as to the part number for the part required, and also a good place to order it from, or is it going to simply be a MB part only available via the main dealers ?

Also, is it worth just ordering 2 because if i've broken one, is the other not far behind ?

20180515_182941 - Copy.jpg

Just seen this just. Got the VIN now. I will check it and have a look later tonight bud and message you back. Try giving it a wee wipe with a wet cloth and see if a part number shows up on it . Worth a shot. Might be hiding under neath the dust on it.

Thanks, message sent :)

found the info :) - thank you to those who pm'd me, one of the links was just the ticket

Part Number : A 203 504 00 59
Description: DOWEL PIN, RADIATOR MOUNTING, TOP
Qty: 2 (one each top corner of the Radiator)

Cost: A Massive £1.80 each from my local stealership!

Rad_Mount.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom