• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Rivet size for W204 rear door panel

Cokefour

Car
C180 W204
Hi does, anyone know what size the rivets are for the passenger door panel ?
I've sorted out the lock (almost) but now I need to sort out putting it all together again.

Attachments

• doorpanel-small.jpeg
    doorpanel-small.jpeg
    743.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi does, anyone know what size the rivets are for the passenger door panel ?
I've sorted out the lock (almost) but now I need to sort out putting it all together again.

Slightly off topic... but is yours a pre facelift model ?

Wow , so it's bad enough having a fake tweeter grill in the top of the door card, but I've now concluded that Mercedes in the FACELIFT W204 / S204 model down graded the rear door speaker from a mid with a bridge housing an angled up tweeter making it a coaxial to just a mid 😔

Screenshot_20240503_102806_Chrome.jpg

That is the correct Part# for the o/s/r door. A204 730 44 35
The n/s/r is A204 730 43 35
I paid the same as the seller above (£169 + VAT) so £100 is a steal for an unused part.

Yeah I'm starting to realize this too. I think that is the part I need, can I query something, it's confusing.. I'm on this website:

why are there 20 part numbers for "DOOR LOCK"s ? and how do I know exactly what mine is?

My car is a C200 KOMPRESSOR by the way.

Yeah I'm starting to realize this too. I think that is the part I need, can I query something, it's confusing.. I'm on this website:

why are there 20 part numbers for "DOOR LOCK"s ? and how do I know exactly what mine is?

My car is a C200 KOMPRESSOR by the way.
Mercedes are continually updating their Part numbers, sometimes with updated better parts.
The Part on eBay is the correct one A204 730 44 35. That is the latest part Mercedes will sell you.
You'll notice its not in the list in your link. Yet again an updated Part number on an older website that hasn't been updated.

Mercedes are continually updating their Part numbers, sometimes with updated better parts.
The Part on eBay is the correct one A204 730 44 35. That is the latest part Mercedes will sell you.
You'll notice its not in the list in your link. Yet again an updated Part number on an older website that hasn't been updated.
And the prices seem to only go one way…
Years ago, as a model got older the price of parts used to come down. Doesn’t seem to happen now…

Oh right, yes good point I didn't see that. So for Mercedes C200 w204 2008 this one will be fine?

Also I found these rivets would they be alright? MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS W204 DOOR CARD PANEL POP RIVETS REGULATOR A0049902897 X 10 | eBay

The eBay part is fine.
No idea on the rivets. I didn't see what size were fitted or drilled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom