Safety Measure: Retrofit Augmented Reality (AR) Camera!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John N

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Peterborough. - (Scot on Permanent Tour!)
Car
GLB 220D 4Matic P+
Just had an E Mail via Mercedes Me:

Safety Measure: Retrofit Augmented Reality (AR) camera

Mercedes-Benz: ???????

Chassis number: ???????

At Mercedes-Benz we continuously monitor the performance of our cars and pay particular attention to any issues that could have an impact on safety, quality and reliability.

During the production of your car, it was not possible to install the Augmented Reality (AR) camera. As a result, it may not be possible to select the "Augmented Reality camera" and additional "Dashcam" function (if ordered) in the vehicle menu. It is therefore necessary to retrofit the Augmented Reality (AR) camera.

Our records show that you are the last known keeper of the above car, which we believe could be affected by this issue. Please contact your nearest or most convenient Mercedes-Benz Retailer quoting reference number SMPC805. If you are unsure where this is, you can use our Retailer Locator on www.mercedes-benz.co.uk. Your chosen Retailer will then arrange for the necessary work to be carried out on your car with minimal inconvenience to you. This work will take approximately 2 hours to complete and will be carried out free of charge.

While your car is with us, we will take the opportunity to ensure that any additional technical upgrades are completed.

We would like to apologise in advance for any inconvenience this action may cause. If you have any outstanding queries after contacting your chosen Mercedes-Benz Retailer, please email [email protected].

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

PS: I didn't know I didn't have it apart from the Built in Dash Cam! :rolleyes:🤫

Result! Although I would check what other updates they propose as some can impact the drive ability of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom