• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Said goodbye to my W205 C250 PP 4matic

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Macan S
A difficult decision but after 5 years I finally waved goodbye to my W205 yesterday. I bought the car back in April 2018 , pre reg with 50 miles on the clock, for a discounted price of £31,250
Sytners had bought about 50 of these top spec cars from MB which were pre facelift models and were selling them off before the facelift was launched , list back then was circa £45,500.
The car had now only covered 30,000 miles,had been pampered and was like new. The 250d engine was so responsive and effortless to drive and the 9G gearbox was silky smooth and on a decent run would return 48mpg+. It's the longest I've ever kept a car and I'm at an age where I needed to get the car on my bucket list (there was only one item on my bucket list).
I found an ex demo Macan which was as near to my preferred spec as was possible and part ex'd it yesterday for £21,500 (WBAC today was £20,500) so depreciation over 5 years was only £9750 which was the cheapest 5 years of motoring I've had for a long time. Very sorry to see it go but more than happy with it's replacement.IMG_2441 A.JPGIMG_2811XX.jpg

Lovely looking Mercedes, but the Macan is gorgeous.
Love it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Lovely. Enjoy 🙌🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom