• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Seats

Bridgendkris

Car
Mercedes Vito travel liner
Hello, I have a Vito travel liner and I want to put the seats that fold in the back facing the front. The three tracks in the floor don’t line up for me to do so, so I was wondering how easy would it be to take the lugs out of the two seater bench that the single seat clips on too and put them on the other side so the tracks line up. I hope this is clear?

Any advice would be greatly received. I kayak and camp in my van and being able to fold the seats down at the back of the vehicle would make a big difference.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I have a Vito travel liner and I want to put the seats that fold in the back facing the front. The three tracks in the floor don’t line up for me to do so, so I was wondering how easy would it be to take the lugs out of the two seater bench that the single seat clips on too and put them on the other side so the tracks line up. I hope this is clear?

Any advice would be greatly received. I kayak and camp in my van and being able to fold the seats down at the back of the vehicle would make a big difference.

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom