• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

SL400 changing to KPH

BoristheBounce

Car
EQC 400 4Matic AMG in Brilliant Blue SL400 AMG Sport in Polar White
Hi All,

I'm off to Germany at the weekend the first time in Europe in the SL.

I know I could change the MPH digital readout to KPH on my 2017 E Class but not sure if you can do it on the SL anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Hi All,

I know I could change the MPH digital readout to KPH on my 2017 E Class but not sure if you can do it on the SL anyone any ideas?

Cheers
Doesn't the analogue show mph and the digital kph all the time (all of my mercs have).

Doesn't the analogue show mph and the digital kph all the time (all of my mercs have).
Yes but the KPH is so small I cant read it without my reading glasses which aren't great for driving :cool:

So I would like to change the large digital readout in the centre to KPH as I have done on previous cars.

Yes but the KPH is so small I cant read it without my reading glasses which aren't great for driving :cool:

So I would like to change the large digital readout in the centre to KPH as I have done on previous cars.
Ah ok, it is small!

Hi All,

Cheers
You can have the digital readout in the central display in kph.

do it from the vehicle settings menu

AC1763F9-1DF6-4F0D-AC8E-FA0CCF5A9648.png

Last edited:
You can have the digital readout in the central display in kph.

do it from the vehicle settings menu

View attachment 130428
Yep thanks for that, I sat in the car yesterday and went through everything and eventually found this, once you know where it is it takes 10 seconds to do its really handy.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom