• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Sl55 lorinser 27/50

Merclover22333

Car
Sl55 lorinser
Hi everyone I have a sl55 2003 27/50 that was tuned by lorinser and I was wondering where I can get original parts for the car as it was abandoned after my fathers death and it needs a lot of work such as interior work and a new engine etc I hope someone knows any info

More detail would be useful as to exactly what is wrong with the interior and engine.

The engine stopped working and the mechanics offered us a non tuned SL55 engine (5.5L V8 supercharged) which we bought and replaced but that’s not the main issue Idm the decrease in power but the interior is rlly damaged in some areas like the dash and the roof but the seats are in perfect condition as if u bought the car yesterday and the car has wing doors which need work as they don’t stand up right as they should and the battery needs to be replaced. I want to make this car great again as it should be so I hope someone can help also wanting to add new things like a spoiler. THANKS FOR THE HELP

A couple of photos of the dash and headlining would help. If they need replacing I would try a breakers such as Dronsfields for replacements. Dash replacement is quite a big job though. The doors are obviously a custom fitment and there may be kits available to replace existing if the system is worn out. Batteries are easy to replace and I would do both front and rear either from MB dealer or battery suppliers like Tayna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom