• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Smart repair recommendation?

DGAMG63S

Car
GLE53 BMW M850i Cab. Prev - C63S CLS63S GLE63S&550 SL500 SLK55 GLS S & E Class, R107 SL, CE 124
Any recommendations based on experience for a mobile Smart paint repair service in Dorset please? Also interested to know if anyone has used these anywhere and the results (I never have).

Very minor “clip” on a front bumper from something thrown up by a truck….luckily not the new GLE.

I’ll happily body shop the car, but that’s time and hassle if a Smart repair is any good; that said the car is pretty perfect so I won’t leave it.

Not in your area,but I have used two different ones and I have to say that I found them both to be very good.

I havent got high-end cars,but I am picky about colour matches and they were both excellent.

Hope this helps with your decision making.

Not in your area,but I have used two different ones and I have to say that I found them both to be very good.

I havent got high-end cars,but I am picky about colour matches and they were both excellent.

Hope this helps with your decision making.
Thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom