• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Thoughts on these please?

RSTurbo50

Car
BMW 330d M Sport Touring X Drive

I would consider an E63 as well for around the £25k mark. Not a fan of tourings and had a C63 Saloon so ideally if I choose the C63 I want a coupe. Im after lowish owners, no more than say 4 and Full history....

All nice....I would say however that you can get and early 5.5 engine E63 (PFL or early FL) for the same sort of money. More car, more space, more modern and tunable engine......just thinking out loud.

All nice....I would say however that you can get and early 5.5 engine E63 (PFL or early FL) for the same sort of money. More car, more space, more modern and tunable engine......just thinking out loud.

Yep im considering the Facelift E63 with the 5.5 Bi Turbo. Is that a reliable engine on the whole?

I'm not an owner....but as long as its had the newer camchain and regular oil changes this very forum sees them as pretty reliable....more so than the 6.2 NA as far as I can tell. I like the pre face lift too (which you can find with the 5.5)....just looks a bit more angry if a little older and I love those rear arches....!!

Just found this car...

Just found this car...
Very basic spec with hardly any extra options fitted over standard car.
I'd look for a 360 camera and multifunction dynamic seats where possible.
FWIW I sold my 64 plate 3 owner car with 36k miles in Sept for £26.5k, the same as I paid for it in 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom