• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

u029e87 error code E220d Coupe 2017

botezbogdan90

Car
E220d Coupe 2017
Hi, can someone help me with my problem? Light Management Light came on 2 days ago and a local garage find u029e87 error code NOX 2 communication faulty and few other electric problems Control uni - not programmed , keyless entry not programmed. So, I had 2 weeks ago a problem with the boot no closing and had to replace the lock mechanism and done it by myself and I see some condensation inside when I changed it. Also I had an error just before that after I had a MB service done showing service is overdue by 57000 miles (the car has 78000 at the moment) and after few hours spent in MB and they said they will do an update or something like that on the car it was fixed. This is when all this electric problems started, the lock didn't work 1 day after I had this update done by MB. Did anyone else had this problems, it is just so strange because all started after this software update that they did? For the nox sensor should I just check fuses, is actually a fuse for NOX 2 and if yes where I would find it, I don not have any paper with fuses for the car? Please can someone give me some advice?

There are no fuses for nox sensors, they will need replacing most probably.

You also need to find out what updates they did.

Certain updates have caused nox sensor issues, so you will have to find out what updates they carried out. Or it may just be a coincidence.

I believe that MB will replace the NOx sensors FOC if they fail as result of the 'Diesegate' software update (which is a common issue).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom