Vandalls & Bast***s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You are right, its not the kids fault....Responsibility lies squarely at their parents door!!!! I have 2 children and I have taught BOTH of them that criminal activities of any kind are not acceptable. Neither have ever been in trouble with the police and they are both polite and well mannered.

On a side note, I too have had 2 sets of locking valve caps stolen....They even nick the locking ones so must have the tools with them at all times...I also saw the kid that did it, he was on a bike so got away..little b*****d.

I recently visited my sister in hospital after the birth of her daughter and as we were waiting to be let in to the ward, this foul mouthed 12 year old was giving the nurses grief for not opening the door instantly, I said to the wife he was out of order and he said to me ' Yeah, them nurses are w*****s for not opening the door quick' !!!!

He thought I was having a go at the nurses and didn't even realise he had done anything wrong!! I pointed out to him that I was actually refering to him and used a few choice words to describe my disgust at his attitude, he then started giving my gob back, I almost decked the little F****R. When we went into the ward, he went over to his parents and you could instantly see were he had got his attitude from...

prprandall51 said:
As a society, we sowed the seeds of these problems years ago and now the results are coming back to haunt us: social do-gooding, political correctness, human rights legislation, the banning of corporal punishment, the belief in rehabilitation, the removal of rights of defence, the restrictions on the rights of teachers to maintain discipline and all the other BS that results in children to turning into thugs and allows crimes to effectively go unpunished.

Philip (just to the right of Atilla the Hun)

Couldnt agree more. Well said have a rep point and a :bannana:

not again...

glojo said:
I believe this is the chef that decided to cook more than the Sunday joint on an occassion when he was preparing the family meal.

As I posted on a previous thread. The Government Minister in charge of Prisons wrote to me explaining that prisons are NOT a place of punishment, they are a place of reform!!!

The attitude of those charged with the responsibility of making this country a safer place to live simply beggars believe.

We are now assured that you will not be prosecuted for assaulting a burglar that you catch actually in your own home.

Woe betide anyone that uses any type of force to detain anyone that damages your motor vehicle. (Unless of course you keep it in the living room)

Who here remembers the American youth that was sentenced by a court in Singapore to be caned for committing criminal damage to someone's car. The US government 'expressed their grave concern' (they went ape) and the result was the boy was deported.

I am not advocating fetching back the birch, but I am advocating we make our prisons a place of punishment where offenders fear to go. Grrrrrr rant! rant! Vote for me. Boy would I be unpopular with ALL criminals.

Regards,
John

lets not start this one again!

SportsCoupeRich said:
lets not start this one again!

:D Not going to bite.... :cool:

Have a nice day,
John

Or, perhaps:

It is our fault because of our blatent, tawdry displays of wealth in front of a poor, misunderstood, disaffected youth.

Go on, John, you know you want to write something...... :devil:

prprandall51 said:
Or, perhaps:

It is our fault because of our blatent, tawdry displays of wealth in front of a poor, misunderstood, disaffected youth.

Go on, John, you know you want to write something...... :devil:

quite right, we should be ashamed of ourselves and deserve this sort of punishment.....

John.....don't resist....... :devil: :p

:) ;) Just been for a swim and hydro. All relaxed and calm, but been thinking about another thread!! :D

Shame on nooooooooo!!! Not going to bite.

Take care,
John

Satch said:
About a week after release local press reported two youths had suffered serious injuries as a result of close encounters with blunt objects. Another had a near death experience after meeting same blunt objects, leaping into into a local canal to escape his assailants only to find himself being pelted with stones.

Some quality time with angry bikers
That's just what they needed. :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom