• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Vito w639 problems

stevejoy69

Car
vito w639 115 sport
Be prepared its a long post. Getting near the end of the road for me and the vito. Always had eml light on saying there was a problem with the component b14 ambient temp sensor. Never found one ? whole front end has been off and theres no spare wires or plugs anywhere. Least of my problems. Over the past year i have replaced all the sensors with bosch and now with MB expensive ones, was running fine for a week or so now gone back into limp mode once warm. Replaced boost sensor again with mb one no change. When on computer the boost sensor reverts back to 800 after a minute or so. Thought id check the hoses to intercooler and replaced them along with new intercooler and radiator as couldnt get it off rad. New code came up crank sensor, got a new one couldnt get old one out and snapped it off, tried to drill it and snapped drill in hole. Gearbox off along with clutch and flywheel to knock it out. All done and put a new clutch in whilst it was off, all bolted on and the clip for the slave cylinder missing ! looked everywhere not to be found so bought new one of those gearbox off again and all back together again. Cleared codes run it up once warm back to square 1 !
These are now the codes i have any help would be grately appreciated.
2013-004 B14 ambient temp sensor
1611-002 Module for sensor supply 1
0105-008 Charge pressure sensor
2356-008 N3/26 common rail fault
B103A control module
B1020-005 B14 ambient temp sensor

Thanks in advance for any help and your patience in reading post, I have checked the wires previously from the sensor to the ecu all are good.

Comment

Send

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom