• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W211 E63 Wagon

Seen it before on here as well as eBay, same seller I think. I wonder how much it failed to sell for then.

Sorry, should have checked previous threads

Also advertised in AT, for the same price at £16,499. Originally it was £19,995 or thereabouts.

I cant understand why the owner (who's states they are a MB master tech) wouldn't have the bonnet done? Perhaps the designo paint is a fortune?
Tis a lovely machine ! But it's been for sale for as long as I can remember

It might have a better chance now with the reduced price, hopefully there is some more room for haggling? The bonnet definitely is not doing any justice, it's nice car, very rare, even though the mileage is high but hopefully will find a good home to go to. Touchwood

It’s a nice car but someone’s got to really want it at that price, at the end of the day the W211 is getting on a bit and looks pretty dated now compared to the more modern cars.

The S211 is the best-looking estate Mercedes has ever produced. It just is...

It’s a nice car but someone’s got to really want it at that price, at the end of the day the W211 is getting on a bit and looks pretty dated now compared to the more modern cars.
....especially on the inside. I actually looked at one recently......OK a saloon....... that I could have had at a rock bottom price from a friend who moving to London..........the interior is what put me off. Sure its nice quality..but even compared to the aging 212 its very old fashioned in there. Not saying I would not have one at the right price though.....with the right engine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom