• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W211 E63

Rich764089

MB Enthusiast
Car
E63 AMG S212 5.5, W221 S500, W220 S600, GBS Zero, Defender Wolf 110, Audi A6 BiTdi, Octavia vRS
Not sure this has been posted... Wondered if anyone's here..?

Pretty high mileage, paint fade and rust would put me off at that price I think.

I do think its a bit £££ considering the bonnet/rust, that is top money for 150,000mi

Looks pretty nice underneath 🙂

Used car prices seem all over the place these days, cost of living pressure road tax and fuel cost is having some impact on most ordinary folks, otherwise you would often see these cars exchange hands. Mint examples are also becoming hard to come by too.

Its last of the old skool engineering with doors that close like a bank vault. It is analogue compared to modern stuff but is really fun and a timeless design 🙂

Long gone are the days when a tin of Coke that used to cost 50p, shockingly it's now £1 sugar taxed.

desktop-wallpaper-w211-e55-amg-sticky-mercedes-w211.jpg

Used car prices seem all over the place these days, cost of living pressure road tax and fuel cost is having some impact on most ordinary folks, otherwise you would often see these cars exchange hands. Mint examples are also becoming hard to come by too.

Its last of the old skool engineering with doors that close like a bank vault. It is analogue compared to modern stuff but is really fun and a timeless design 🙂

Long gone are the days when a tin of Coke that used to cost 50p, shockingly it's now £1 sugar taxed.

View attachment 149437
“Asking prices” are all over the price. Not much evidence that they’re achieved.

With lower mileage S211’s around, as well as S212’s, he’s hoping a mug will turn up. But factories are making cars again, so the market’s not so constipated, and the days of borrowing cheaply are over. This looks like something that will just sit there.

Interesting car but wrong price.

“Asking prices” are all over the price. Not much evidence that they’re achieved.

With lower mileage S211’s around, as well as S212’s, he’s hoping a mug will turn up. But factories are making cars again, so the market’s not so constipated, and the days of borrowing cheaply are over. This looks like something that will just sit there.

Interesting car but wrong price.

Should drop in price and may take a while. There is a black one, but it still hasn't sold. Might not even sell even at the right sort of price and the same goes with most other guzzlers on the road. Household incomes are stretched and I see a lot of newer fuel efficient and electric cars on the roads these days. Enjoy while you can and have fun 🙂

Not sure this has been posted... Wondered if anyone's here..?

Pretty high mileage, paint fade and rust would put me off at that price I think.

[/URL]
I remember this car it was a members. Sold it for half the new asking price!

That doesn't surprise me. I can't believe this can really achieve over £15k absolute max in that condition and with the mileage....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom