• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Was This anyones on Here ??

Tekman

Car
C 320 CDI
Our car small.jpg
wondering if anyone here knew owner of this,
I have been thinking about changing cars My son does a lot of cars off copart and sugested I have a look I saw this, got it for £3000 local guy stripping one in white £400 for all parts ,now down at paint shop being done only 69,000 very well looked after

Sounds like quite a deal. What year is it? Fully specced? Will follow this one with interest!

Good luck with it; apart from that A Pillar, on the face of it it doesn't look like it's too bad. Rare choice of alloys too.

Nice panoramic roof. 2014 was the last year that they made them, they loaded them with spec to clear before the arrival of the W205.

Good luck with it; apart from that A Pillar, on the face of it it doesn't look like it's too bad. Rare choice of alloys too.
Hi mate A pillar sorted by body shop I said put some filler in lol , thought he was going to have a fit , I dont know how its going because just leaving him to get on.
Bumper was a bit of a @;! had to order new mounts and fittings from Mercedes Newcastle , I did help test fit bumper he took it back off for paint replaced door and wing that was good match but he says will check color match under his lights , Bonnet had a graze in side but he said no problem, will put before and after pics on .
well chuffed cannot wait for it to come back I have had my c320 for 3 years and will miss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom