Well that's just great

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1sttimer

Car
C63 Estate
Having spent 5 hours cleaning the car yesterday and got up this morning to find it covered in a layer of ****e! The air in NW London is so poor that if we have any rain (which we did not last night) then the dirt is left on the car when it dries. Last night was dry, but even the dew that forms on the car dries off and leaves the same result. Other than knowing the car has been clayed and had a coat of HD wax it looks as dirty as it was when I started!

Thinking of clearing the garage out ready for the C63 when it arrives.

Last edited:
Absolutely poured with rain in SW London last night !

Get crystal lacquer for the car, it wont be penertrated be polution;)

Heavy rain in hampton court / teddington from 10pm to 1am

I don't think it matters where you live. I'm out in the country and last week when it rained the whole car was covered in...sand.

What is that all about.

I don't think it matters where you live. I'm out in the country and last week when it rained the whole car was covered in...sand.

What is that all about.

I thought it was just London! Anyway, almost cleared the garage so when the new motor comes it can live in there.

Dust from the Sahara....??

There was a lot of Saharan rain a few years ago. Been around this year too, combined with a load of pollen. It's worse in light rain, dew etc. heavy rain comes from higher up and tends to be cleaner.

On a black car it's a right pain in the t*ts. Bit of light rain = minging.

-t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom