• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What's occurring this weekend?

Preceded by Kings Court Hotel on the Saturday night for some. :)

You there for a beer John?

Sorry for being a :doh: but what is happening at Coughton Court? I'm only 10mins away and would like to meet some of the club members!!

Sorry for being a :doh: but what is happening at Coughton Court? I'm only 10mins away and would like to meet some of the club members!!

Spot of tea and some scones, by the look of the website? :dk:

Some of us (from the other place) are just meeting up for a bit of a GTG.

Nothing special, and only about 12 cars by the looks of it, but approximately half of us are making a weekend of it, meeting in the hotel mentioned above and having a few scoops on the Saturday, then going to this Hall place on the Sunday morning for a general mooch as far as I can make out.

I don't know exactly what will be involved but to me it's hopefully just a chance to meet other like minded people.

Don't much fancy the tea & scones mind, though I am partial to a nice garden...

I have a 40 hour date with eurosport le mans coverage. Starting at 4pm today! Can't wait.
Oh, and some tiling.

Hi Rash, getting together with 4 others to fly 2 light aircraft to Oban ( Scotland ) for a long weekend.

Maybe not quite what you had in mind!!

Hi Rash, getting together with 4 others to fly 2 light aircraft to Oban ( Scotland ) for a long weekend.

Maybe not quite what you had in mind!!

lol, hey Brian :thumb:

Yeah... indeed, not quite what I had in mind!

But it sounds like you have a great occasion ahead of you.
Enjoy!

:thumb:

Hey Mark, hope you are well :thumb:

Another interesting event!

Certainly seems that people are making more use of their weekend than I am at the moment!

lol!

hopefully you will be busy treating your new rims :)

Some of us (from the other place) are just meeting up for a bit of a GTG.

Nothing special, and only about 12 cars by the looks of it, but approximately half of us are making a weekend of it, meeting in the hotel mentioned above and having a few scoops on the Saturday, then going to this Hall place on the Sunday morning for a general mooch as far as I can make out.

I don't know exactly what will be involved but to me it's hopefully just a chance to meet other like minded people.

Don't much fancy the tea & scones mind, though I am partial to a nice garden...

Meet up (in an allocated area), talk cars, wander around house/gardens - all in all just a very laid back Sunday.

I may make it on the Saturday evening Dave - but it depends on whether my lad wants to go to a gig, which I'm not sure about yet.

Last edited:
Well I decided to book tickets to the event Boys Toys | Chelmsford City Council , saved £10 on the family ticket. Looks to be quite a full day out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom