Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really does a computer make spelling mistakes as pointed up by the good Dr?
I actually thought about that before posting... but then this could be a clever ploy.
Sarcasm, cynicism, and humour are the things most difficult to teach a computer to understand.
Making human-like spelling and grammar mistakes is easy.

I have no idea.

But what I am certain of, is that if Bill Gates does have an evil plan, he would not spill it in front journalists.
No disrespect, but you appear to be the perfect unquestioning customer. I always ask my doctor plenty of questions and she is more than happy to answer them.

Here's the full interview, if anyone is interested (dated 25 Mar 2020 ):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Listening to it might help to understand Bill Gates approach to vaccination, as told by the man himself, and without the very opaque filter of the off-guardian.org at al.

Not seen that one.

No disrespect, but you appear to be the perfect unquestioning customer. I always ask my doctor plenty of questions and she is more than happy to answer them.

And when you get the answers... do you misturst her motives, suspect her intentions, doubt her honesty, and generally decide that she is conspiring against you?

And when you get the answers... do you misturst her motives, suspect her intentions, doubt her honesty, and generally decide that she is conspiring against you?
You cannot seriously be comparing a medical professional to someone who professes to know all about immunology but has not taken it upon themselves to actually gain a qualification in said subject. Extreme wealth is not a qualification.

You cannot seriously be comparing a medical professional to someone who professes to know all about immunology but has not taken it upon themselves to actually gain a qualification in said subject. Extreme wealth is not a qualification.

Equally, extreme wealth is not proof of being evil, either.

The conspiracy theory websites do not suggest that Bill Gates is mistaken due to lack of medical qualifications... they suggest that he is disingenuous, deceitful, treacherous, and not-to-be-trusted. Does he earn this simply because he is 'filthy rich', so must have a plan to control us peasants?

... unless one was part of the ruling party. Some people inevitably end up being more equal than others.

I stand corrected. You are quite right, of course. In the same way that Christmas does not work-out very well or Turkeys.

Nope not that one i didn't, I will have a look for the one which i refer to later when i get chance. :thumb:

That's the interview where he said that we “don’t want a lot of recovered people” - this quote is from the TED interview that I posted.

It's not just me.... see also:

Equally, extreme wealth is not proof of being evil, either.

The conspiracy theory websites do not suggest that Bill Gates is mistaken due to lack of medical qualifications... they suggest that he is disingenuous, deceitful, treacherous, and not-to-be-trusted. Does he earn this simply because he is 'filthy rich', so must have a plan to control us peasants?
I think in all probability when the vaccine is launched you will be better off asking your GP for more information that some random software developer from Seattle.

Not sure which websites you refer to, but the wikipedia page for Microsoft litigations always make me giggle. Not many health professional have a record like that.

Well post a joke and see if he gets it.....
I have also wondered the same about you MJ. Your answers often come across like you are an avid reader of metabunk.org

You must really believe C-19 to be deadly Chip Chop.
Lockdown - in England especially - is all but over. And here you are banging away on a keyboard when you could be out and about doing all sorts. Is it too scary out there for you?

I think in all probability when the vaccine is launched you will be better off asking your GP for more information that some random software developer from Seattle.

Will my GP know about the vaccine anything that I can't Google myself?

Besides, I get my vaccination on the NHS, they are administered by a nurse, so no opportunity to grill the GP.

You must really believe C-19 to be deadly Chip Chop.
Lockdown - in England especially - is all but over. And here you are banging away on a keyboard when you could be out and about doing all sorts. Is it too scary out there for you?

For all we know he may be posting from his mobile while queuing outside a shop.

I have been rumbled...
Are you serious? You know about that website. I have always been curious who uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom