• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Which diagnostics/ scan tool?

Aristo

Car
CLS55
I'm a 2005 CLS55 owner (if it makes a difference) and am looking for advice on what's a good go-to diagnostics/ scan tool for my car.

I'm hoping there's a recommended model for things like identifying which parking sensors gone down, measuring each Airmatic strut pressure, etc that will be handy for future DIY fault finding on electrical systems/modules mainly.

I've seen iCarsoft (v2 or v3?), Carly being mentioned so want to make sure I choose the best bang for buck option.

Thanks in advance.

Autel MS906 should be able to access most systems and program. Best value is the Chinese SDS but they can be tricky to use

Xentry clones are an option, but you will need to do your own research, as this topic is forbidden on this forum due to the obvious copyright/piracy issues.

Check the electronics section of the forum. 2x sticky threads I've reviewed the iCarsoft v3 & Max + Carly.

Discount codes available also.

Since I no longer have a Merc, both my iCarsoft MB V2.0 and Carly Bluetooth dongle are for sale, if anyone is interested.

Can't seem to private message you, but I'm interested

That's because you need 30 posts and 30 days before you can PM...

Post your email address quickly, you can then edit the post and delete it within 30 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom