Audi RS6 Police Chase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Audi RS6 what an absolute machine!

Nearly 100mph through residential Area!!

I cringed when they rammed the RS6, as any car guy would... such a beast of a car. Quattro system means it's basically glued to the road lol

Is it uncharitable of me to notice one of the officers making a point of getting on the camera rubbing his neck a couple of times?

wow, takes alot to stop that RS6 - I hope they got the bstdrds!

CrooksJPG.jpg

"All four admitted conspiracy to commit burglary.
Phillips, of Beckbury Road, Weoley Castle, and Peach, of Kitwood Avenue, Tamworth, also admitted another shop attack at Snappy Tomato Pizza in Chelmsley Wood on June 18.
They were jailed for eight years each."

They were ram raiding one of my old cash machines. I’ve lost count how many have disappeared due to the speed of an RS6 or an Impreza. [emoji22]

Well done for catching them and putting them away. I wonder what would have happened if they had been on mopeds?!

To think that RS6 was probably somebody’s pride and joy until it got stolen :-(

Well done for catching them and putting them away. I wonder what would have happened if they had been on mopeds?!
The seat of a moving mopad is now officially a safe haven for criminals... goggle Henry Hicks and you'll see why.

To think that RS6 was probably somebody’s pride and joy until it got stolen :-(
This is one of the reasons why I wouldn't buy one... I know I'd stay up at night worrying about it getting stolen. :(

This is one of the reasons why I wouldn't buy one... I know I'd stay up at night worrying about it getting stolen. :(
Sadly for this kind of smash and razz job they also like the 3.0 Bi TDi if they can't get an RS6. Mine was stolen, and a colleague I've met since then has had his stolen twice.

Sadly for this kind of smash and razz job they also like the 3.0 Bi TDi if they can't get an RS6. Mine was stolen, and a colleague I've met since then has had his stolen twice.
Ouch... did they break into your house for the keys?

What's happened to Developer? I haven't seen a post from him since his car was stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom