How your car is perceived?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tesla P100D or future Roadster 2....... just saying. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
nah your alright :cool:

Test drove a P90 before buying the SL500, absolutely terrible build quality, thin materials, plasticky interior, boring and seemed more like my youngest daughter's Kia than a £100k car, not for me until they improve the interior!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Test drove a P90 before buying the SL500, absolutely terrible build quality, thin materials, plasticky interior, boring and seemed more like my youngest daughter's Kia than a £100k car, not for me until they improve the interior!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Don’t disagree, if Audi their interiors and were slightly more affordable they would clean up. I’m definitely a fan boy, but I’m aware they are not fully there yet. I still want an M6 Gran Coupe though!! Lol

Don’t disagree, if Audi their interiors and were slightly more affordable they would clean up. I’m definitely a fan boy, but I’m aware they are not fully there yet. I still want an M6 Gran Coupe though!! Lol

M6 grand coupe is one of the best looking cars ever made in my humble opinion.

I can’t recall anyone ever trying to race my current car. Had a few complement me at the lights, and at the eyewateringly regular trips to petrol stations.

Before I opted to order an E63S I test drove a C63S for a couple of days. I made the mistake of driving through south London, and I seemed to get grief from bellends at every set of traffic lights. Hopefully it won’t be the case when my E63 arrives, as it looks and sounds a bit more subtle.

To be honest, I don't really care what anyone thinks of my car. I tend to buy what I like, not what others like. I debadged mine as soon as I got it so now it just blends into the crowd. No one knows what it is so tend to get left alone. Have had my fair share of tailgaters, but then again, everyone gets tailgated at some time.

To be honest, I don't really care what anyone thinks of my car. I tend to buy what I like, not what others like. I debadged mine as soon as I got it so now it just blends into the crowd. No one knows what it is so tend to get left alone. Have had my fair share of tailgaters, but then again, everyone gets tailgated at some time.

The E63S is very subtle indeed and virtually inaudible!

Great choice of car but suspect the boy racers may different ideas.

Mostly get admiring looks (I hope) but today's numpties were fellow Mercedes drivers trying to impress with their CLA 220d's.

The E63S is very subtle indeed and virtually inaudible!

Great choice of car but suspect the boy racers may different ideas.

Mostly get admiring looks (I hope) but today's numpties were fellow Mercedes drivers trying to impress with their CLA 220d's.
Oops, replied to wrong message.

Everyone loves the SL, especially the R230 shape, they think its a million bucks!

I hope mine is perceived as a taxi.

I hope mine is perceived as a taxi.

Guaranteed. Mine was.

I always won the bet on my car getting them to the airport quickest though. :D

I've never noticed any difference in other people's reaction, no matter what I'm driving

Also, nobody ever pulls up alongside to race me. Well not quite true, some lads in a C63 pulled alongside us on a dual carriageway punctuated with roundabouts, and they gestured us to race - this was on the day we had collected a new car. They took the first defeat in good spirit. They were proper sulking by the third.

I once had a boy racer go for it when I was in the SL , but I just pulled over and let him go for his bit of glory . In the 190 I never take notice of other drivers , unless another older Merc .

Each to their own .

When I’m out driving my wife’s Mercedes I tend to plod around in it having a nice relaxing drive which is what I bought the car for and don’t seem to get anyone tailgating or wanting to race me but I also own a Mitsubishi evolution tme edition and every time I take it for a run I always get some chancer up my backside and funny thing is I get a few mercs trying it on and get a shock when they have a little blast and think there going to leave the evo standing but I always like to get back in the merc and have a nice relaxing quiet drive you can’t be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom