MBClub.co.uk Members E320 Coupe Detail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikec32

Car
Mercedes C32 AMG
I believe this is the member CharlesMorgan car and was detailed early last summer. Not really a write up, just some after pictures that I never got to show on mbclub.co.uk. It was booked in for enhancement detail and im sure charles will agree it was a huge improvement, as it was very dull to begin with. Enjoy!

The detail took three days and finished in the full Zaino zfx kit.

dscf0024.jpg

dscf0025.jpg

dscf0022.jpg

dscf0026.jpg

dscf0027.jpg

dscf0023.jpg

dscf0028.jpg

dscf0029.jpg

Good work but I don`t think that belonged to Charles,his one was blue
Do you have any interior pictures,is that tan leather?

Last edited:
Right,that`s it.Is it me or it looks a bit Green-ish on the picture ^

Colour 189 I think guys.....

I'm jealous. Wish my W124 was in as good condition to warrant three days of professional detailing, though I do try my best to pamper my car.

Very nice motor indeed.

If it is Charles' car why wouldit have the name of your company on his numberplate?

Last edited:
If it is Charles' car why wouldit have the name of your company on his numberplate?

Quite a lot of times, the cars I received are looking pretty sorry. Once this car was complete, it's number plates were looking pretty tired. This let's the detailed car down so as part of my service I can provide new number plates for the car to complete it's look. If the number plates come from me they have my company on.

Kind regards
Michael

Quite a lot of times, the cars I received are looking pretty sorry. Once this car was complete, it's number plates were looking pretty tired. This let's the detailed car down so as part of my service I can provide new number plates for the car to complete it's look. If the number plates come from me they have my company on.

Kind regards
Michael

Excellent service! :thumb:

How many times has one seen a spotlessly clean and polished car only to have the look destroyed by faded, stained or delaminating number plates? :doh:

He`s lucky Spike is not around as he takes this things very serious ;)

delam on the rear is whats left

what are those marks on the bonnet and boot? Looks like someone has squirted something on them? Or is this a trick of the light?

airplane trail.

what are those marks on the bonnet and boot? Looks like someone has squirted something on them? Or is this a trick of the light?

Hi there.

The car is so shiney and reflective that, that is the reflection of the sky and is vapour trail from airplanes.

Cheers

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom