Retrofitting Atomiser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldhamuk

Car
Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Premium Plus
Hi,

I currently have a 2016 GLC and just wondering if anybody knows if its possible to retrofit the Atomiser either by Mercedes, an independent or DIY.

I've searched the forum but couldn't find any results

Thanks

Mark.

As it's part of the Air Balance package that includes air ionisation and improved filtering not sure if it would require those extra elements to work. The would almost certainly need to be some coding done, which requires the retrofit to be supported by MB.

Have you contacted your dealer?

Otherwise give the guys at Comand.co.uk a call. If anyone knows, they would.

You need the air balance option, p21.

I've no idea if it can be retrofitted, or was even an option on a GLC, but comandonline.co.uk will be able to help. Retrofitting options is what they do.

Thanks for the replies.

I'll get in contact with them anbd ask the question before I go and speak to the dealer.

Thanks

Mark.

Theres some pipes that have to change (the pipe on the driver's side from aircon to the vent has the atomiser and the pipe on the passenger side has the connection to the smell dispenser) plus the ioniser, etc etc.

It is do-able, but dash board out job to get to the pipework. Do you have head-up display - strangely that may make it simper.

I'm sure we can retrofit it, but probably a lot of money (at a guess well north of £1K)

Cheers
Richard

Hi,
I think a spray can of air freshner in the glovebox might be cheaper!:D
Cheers
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom