W124 gtg in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last edited:
thanks looks promasing ill give them a ring cheers :)

is not happy veryware is booked or going on holiday i hope every1 finds a room lol managed to find a dive to stay in so i tell u this u lot best be werth the hassel lmao :p

is not happy veryware is booked or going on holiday i hope every1 finds a room lol managed to find a dive to stay in so i tell u this u lot best be werth the hassel lmao :p

So you two go away for the weekend (kidsfree) and you call that hustle?!!

Few more days to go :bannana::bannana::bannana:

I am not sure it is going to be that exciting!

You know you want to :) Southampton is not that far

HEHE! it would make a nice little drive, flick the cruse on turn the A/C to max but i might end up with a speeding :ban::D...... but alas cant fit it in this time. when you guys coming down south??

well if i had it my way id be going on me tod with the vip spiramint rhino pass's i found lmao na shes alright lol

Im really looking forward to this, but a bit nervous being my first gtg with you guys

dont wurry ours 2 lol we will pop our cheeries together lmao:p

Having some more work done on the old girl Saturday so am hoping to make it dw!

anyone thought about the British Grand Prix on this Sunday ?

Race starts at 1 pm.

Any chance of a large TV in one of the pub rooms for those die hard fans ?

Race starts at 1 pm.

There is a TV where we`re sitting :thumb:

Race starts at 1 pm.

I was considering a news blackout and watching the race when I get back. But sitting in a pub with a bunch of Mercedes owners and general all round top chaps, will make the blackout virtually impossible.
:doh::doh:

In between GP and car boot sale, just to remind attendees about the two prizes for the W124s attending. The first is for the W124 you would most like to take home, and the second is for the most honest. I think the first is self-explanatory, the second I would define as being the car that is the best reflection of a W124 for its age and usage. This doesn't rule out cars with mods or makeovers, but only if they are in keeping with the spirit of the car and its age.

I shall handout voting forms, and you may vote for anyone, including your own car, but in the event of a tie, I shall disregard votes for yourself! The winner of each prize will get a couple of bottles from my cellar, nothing too fancy.

Im getting excited now about this meet :) not too long to go! Hope the weather is good too.

Im getting excited now about this meet :) not too long to go! Hope the weather is good too.

yeh me too cant wate and hope that not every1 is gunna be all over the gp as im not going all that way 2 sit in a pub n watch something that dosent interest me if it was tourning car posably lol:)

The best route for me is to come around the A406. Was thinking of going around the M25 but its considerably a lot more mileage! I really hope theres no traffic as I want my car temp to stay below 85, otherwise my fan will kick in and you'll hear me before you see me! lol

Right you lot:Since i like us to have a good time without anyone disturbing,i`ve hired a whole floor just for us.We`ll have our own bar and a big screen for whoever likes to watch.I can`t wait for it myself,so i`ll see you all there

Right you lot:Since i like us to have a good time without anyone disturbing,i`ve hired a whole floor just for us.We`ll have our own bar and a big screen for whoever likes to watch.I can`t wait for it myself,so i`ll see you all there

you forgot to mention the topless barmaid!!! if you want her to serve you, its £30 per pint:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom