1 week in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So when is the remap?;):D
It will turn what is already a very quick car into a missile.
The exhaust note can be improved too:devil:

Getting temped to be honest! MSL are quite close to me worryingly.. I may have to get the LSD as well.

As it finally stopped raining, I floored it for the first time yesterday, in second gear, seemed to push me back in my seat more than the last car..

The steering wheel looks lovely, I'd be interested to hear how long it stays nice like that following your cleaning efforts.

I've been toying with the idea of getting mine retrimmed in alcantara but am put off by it wearing quicker than leather.

The steering wheel looks lovely, I'd be interested to hear how long it stays nice like that following your cleaning efforts.

I've been toying with the idea of getting mine retrimmed in alcantara but am put off by it wearing quicker than leather.

Will be interesting to see how long it does, it certainly feels great, not as sticky as before. I'm not sure it's ever been cleaned to be honest, I could see the direct coming off to the cloth. I may try some proper Alacantara cleaner at some point.

Thanks both, to be honest, It was just a microfiber cloth, with some warm water, and baby wipes. I was going to buy some Alacantara cleaner, but was pleased with the results with just the cloth and wipes.
I've just cleaned mine with warm water & a microfibre cloth & can confirm it works - so much nicer now - thanks for the heads up...

I've just cleaned mine with warm water & a microfibre cloth & can confirm it works - so much nicer now - thanks for the heads up...
Previous threads on here advised baby wipes. I was sceptical but tried it and it worked a treat on my steering wheel!

Baby wipes work brilliantly to clean alcantara steering wheels, but don’t use them on the leather sections as they will, eventually, damage the surface.

Dr leather wipes for anything leather!

it felt fantastic on the hands this morning...no more sticky steering wheel..!!

Really does make a massive difference! Before I did mine, I didn't really want to touch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom