1996 C200 Sport Auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FunkMasterJay

Car
W202 C200 Sport Auto
Hey all.

I bought my C200 Auto just before Christmas. It is one of those cars that I always wanted (C230K) but budget and time were against me at the time.

Anyway, after buying it from a dealer in Surrey after posting on here, I have decided to go back to Toyota. The car is great, but my passion is Japanese imports so this sale will fund an Altezza or IS200. In the mean time, I have use of the Celica.

Since I bought the car, there was a fault with the mirror fuses, so I got a new pair of electric folding mirrors from Andy on here. The other fault was a thermostat which I replaced, together with the housing from GSF and did a complete flush and fluid change. All the bulbs work, and sadly I have the (all or not so much) heater fan syndrome. It has served me through the winter but I have not replaced the brushes. (I don't know how to even tough it costs less than £10!).

2 x remote key fobs plus credit card type emergency key. Also some receipts but not a full service history.

I recently did a service including NGK plugs, fuel filter, air and oil filter and fully synthetic oil. I just checked online for previous MOT's etc and everything checks out.

The only modifications I have done to the car are to fit MB Quart 6.5 inch speakers in the front which I will leave. I have had my US Spec Pioneer head unit and subwoofer system for years so I cannot bear to part with them.

It comes with full black leather interior, sport trim, original standard AMG alloys and spare wheel. everything works and the Auto Gearbox works a treat. I drive this car at least 50 miles a day, and I even managed to climb up my hill after the snow.

Tax is due end of July, and MOT on June 9, but I am taking it for a new MOT this weekend.

It is well looked after and washed every couple of weeks, but could do with a good polish. Unfortunately I have not done that due to the weather and now I do not have the time to do a full detail with my current commitments.

Here are some pictures and I will take a couple more tomorrow at my work car park.

IMG00004-20101219-1523.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

My phone number is 07766220043 or 01277220043. I work in the Brentwood Area, and live near Lakeside. I am happy to take you for any test drive and you are more than welcome to check it out first thing in the morning to witness a cold start.

Any questions please ask. I am open to offers around £950.

Thanks for your time.
Jason.

hey all...how can I edit the original post to save me from adding to the thread.

I will be happy to let it go for £850.

Jason.

Sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom