• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

2016 CLS 400 Only 10,000 miles!

ALFAitalia

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 ALFA 159 2.0 JTDM, Merc A170 (W169), Merc CLK 200K (C209) gone, 1999 Merc SLK 230K (R170) gone.
.....and light interior. Might appeal to someone on here. Obviously its supposed to say "only"....Cant edit titles....WHY?

Yep....the whole interior needs a good clean....probably an old boy who used to get in by sitting sideways on the seat and swinging his legs in....that always gets a seat dirty. I bet it would come up OK though. Black kills it for me....pity as its local.

Apparently its blue.....rubbish works monitor in a bright office!!!!!!

Reactions: MeQ
In blue, it certainly appeals to me; perfect colour combination. If it was an SB, I might actually be tempted.

Should scrub up well rare to see an interior other than black on a 400. Corrected thread title also.

Thanks.. 👍

One of the possibles (a CLS) for me as my next car will be 4 doors (and/or an SUV)

I do not like those wheels though....

Strong price, but that is mad low miles. Is the interior too cream though?

To me (and this will go against the grain) the mileage doesn’t mean that this one is worth the premium.

There’s cars out there with ten times that mileage and the seats look better.

Trips to the doctors, tescos car park, a mile to church etc. Has to be lots of short trips with that amount of wear?

I’ve bought high and low mileage cars but only when the condition is commensurate with the mileage - I wouldn’t pay a strong premium for this one, sorry :)

I think it's dirt... not wear.... combined with a bit of crushing due to the way old people sometimes get in and out of cars.

Last edited:
Dirt and/or wear, that’s not normal for that sort of mileage. Quite a lot of creasing in the leather seat cushion and likewise little scuffs around the interior too.

Hence the comment about lots of short journeys.

You know what I’m getting at - it’s been owned by someone who’s probably driven lots of short journeys rather than a garage queen that’s been taken out once a fortnight for a fifty/sixty mile round trip.

Nothing really wrong with it but I wouldn’t get hung up on the mileage as the car is probably similar condition wise to many other 2016 cars that have been well kept. And that’s from someone who’s bought a couple of low mileage similar aged MBs in the last few years :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom