2018 C Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I agree with some of the other comments, the tablet just looks like a stuck on afterthought. MB should probably take a look at a Tesla with regards to how to integrate a tablet properly with an interior...

This may end up being something that could grow on me but intial impressions i would have to say i'm in agreement with the iPad gorilla glued to the dash.

It looks very functional and I'm sure it's great to have a big screen there but it needs to fold down into the dash and appear as if from no where for the added Merc magic. At least it isn't the ipad on steriods from the A class.

The rest of the interior still less appealing i can see they have tried to create flow around the cabin by adding a lot of curves IMO it looks like those air vents would be better off in a toyota yaris or smart car and the steering wheel in a vauxhall vectra.

In what looks like an atempt to make thing looks less busy i think they have a achieved the opposite .... round, chunky and cheap looking, lacking elegance and more nooks and crannies than i would like clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom