2019 GLE revealed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They’ve made it look worse! IMO of course.

I wan’t keen on the W166 when it was released and for some time afterwards, and didn’t buy one in 2012 for that reason (and bought another W164 instead). But eventually I got used to it and bought a W166 a few years later anyway. It was a similar story when the W164 was released, but to a lesser degree.

I quite like this 2019 model, but (right now) not as much as I like the current and previous versions . Experience tells me that will change with time though. I still think the W164 is the best of the lot, unless counting those which have enhanced, in which case I think the Brabus W166 takes the crown as most handsome.

I’m looking forward to seeing the 63...

I wan’t keen on the W166 when it was released and for some time afterwards, and didn’t buy one in 2012 for that reason (and bought another W164 instead). But eventually I got used to it and bought a W166 a few years later anyway. It was a similar story when the W164 was released, but to a lesser degree.

I quite like this 2019 model, but (right now) not as much as I like the current and previous versions . Experience tells me that will change with time though. I still think the W164 is the best of the lot, unless counting those which have enhanced, in which case I think the Brabus W166 takes the crown as most handsome.

I’m looking forward to seeing the 63...
Well it’s already growing on me :)

2019 Mercedes GLE gets long-range hybrid and trick suspension | Autocar

Is it me or do the wheel arches just look - Wrong?

It's not just you ...

They make the car look cheap IMO.

It looks like MB have taken the route of making them look deliberately pronounced.

So a styling decision.

We'll know if it's a good one or not in a few years if they are stll like that after any facelift.

Sport/AMG Line version looks cool, the other version looks pants. As per usual, then...

Sport/AMG Line version looks cool, the other version looks pants. As per usual, then...

Well that's the only ones available in the UK anyway.

I saw one in the showroom and outside too. Bloody hell they have some road presence. Rear i can't make my mind up on

I like it. Rear glass with colour coded D-pillars is very 163-like.

Really looking forward to the 63, they’re being testing on the road at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom