30 days....

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,945
Location
Staines
Car
W168, W169 & S202
It's been 30 Days since I havn't driven my car, can't wait to get it back from the Bodyshop!

any day now.....
 

Paul

Active Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
488
Location
Lordswood, Kent.
Car
Ford 2.3 Galaxy
Thanks Steve.
I think I will keep mine parked up for a week of two as everyones having bad luck :confused: .
 

MBenzNL

Active Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
299
Location
the Netherlands
Car
1993 C250D - 612+k kilometer
Originally posted by Koolvin
It's been 30 Days since I havn't driven my car, can't wait to get it back
I can imagine that...I haven't driven mine for a week now and really miss it...although the SL is a nice alternative with the current temperatures ;) .

greetingz,
 

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Re: Re: 30 days....

Originally posted by MBenzNL
I can imagine that...I haven't driven mine for a week now and really miss it...although the SL is a nice alternative with the current temperatures ;) .

greetingz,
Steve, I hope your car is okay and that your week's abstinence is voluntary. Your car hasn't suffered a mishap too has it?

S.
 

MBenzNL

Active Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
299
Location
the Netherlands
Car
1993 C250D - 612+k kilometer
Re: Re: Re: 30 days....

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Steve, I hope your car is okay and that your week's abstinence is voluntary. Your car hasn't suffered a mishap too has it?
Not completely voluntary...but I am waisting and spilling loads of time trying to get all that dirt of my car that made my car remeberable during the last UK gtg...it is detailing time...:rolleyes:

greetingz,
 

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 14, 2002
Messages
9,755
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Dont sounds so upset by it. Washing your car should not be traumatic!
 
OP
OP
Koolvin

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,945
Location
Staines
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Dont sounds so upset by it. Washing your car should not be traumatic!

yeah yeah, you can talk!!!

Oh Another week to go still......
 

MBenzNL

Active Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
299
Location
the Netherlands
Car
1993 C250D - 612+k kilometer
Originally posted by Koolvin
yeah yeah, you can talk!!!
hahaha...I think Vinay experienced washing my car as being traumatic...

greetingz,
 
OP
OP
Koolvin

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,945
Location
Staines
Car
W168, W169 & S202
44 Days ... ARGHHHHHHH.......:mad:

i'm still waiting!, went to see it yesterday... looks FABULOUS.....


still waiting on a few more bits 'n pieces to complete...

ETA Saturday!

anyone want a boot spoiler with intergrated light ? ;) ? mines magically dropped off.....
 
Last edited:

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Originally posted by Koolvin
44 Days ... ARGHHHHHHH.......:mad:

i'm still waiting!, went to see it yesterday... looks FABULOUS.....


still waiting on a few more bits 'n pieces to complete...

ETA Saturday!

anyone want a boot spoiler with intergrated light ? ;) ? mines magically dropped off.....
Here's hoping you get it back on Saturday :) Pics please!! Umm are you leaving your car spoilerless, or are you fitting another type?

*EDIT* 44 days? Hehe I wonder who feels worse... David Blaine locked in a box or you without your motor? Heh no don't answer that, I already know the answer :p

S.
 
Last edited:

simonl

Active Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2003
Messages
552
Location
Edinburgh
Car
SLK230
Get your car back then, K???

I am now officially missing my car. It's doing my head in. I waaaaaant to drive something NOW!!!!!!!!!

cover.jpg
 

simonl

Active Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2003
Messages
552
Location
Edinburgh
Car
SLK230
hope you get it back in the next few days!! it must be hell, 7 weeks!
 
OP
OP
Koolvin

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,945
Location
Staines
Car
W168, W169 & S202
yep it is hell...

I visit it every other day to see progress.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom