A45 Radio Not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jackg1995

Car
C180 kompressor
Hi, my command screen has gone completely blank, no radio nothing at all. Even the usb charger in my arm rest doesn’t work. I was driving and the screen just flickered went off and hasn’t come back in since. Had it looked at on the star machine not showing any fault codes, all fuses checked completely fine, disconnected both batteries to reset but still no joy. At first I thought it was just a screen but was told the radio should still work it is just a display, can anybody help? Thanks.

I am assuming the car is no longer under warranty?

Of so, there are several firms that offer COMAND/Audio20 repair services, Google for someone near Liverpool.

Have you installed any aftermarket carplay upgrades?

With all the problems you appear to be having with your A45 have you not been tempted to get shut :(. I appreciate the earlier models did have gearbox issues which were fixed under warranty, I don’t know whether this applies to yours. Have you had a look on the A45 Amg forum. Not trying to discourage you from posting but that site can be a good source of info, not that this isn’t of course.
I’m not answering your original question about the command I know just trying to offer you some pointers :)

With all the problems you appear to be having with your A45 have you not been tempted to get shut :(. I appreciate the earlier models did have gearbox issues which were fixed under warranty, I don’t know whether this applies to yours. Have you had a look on the A45 Amg forum. Not trying to discourage you from posting but that site can be a good source of info, not that this isn’t of course.
I’m not answering your original question about the command I know just trying to offer you some pointers :)
That’s exactly what I’ll be doing once I get everything fixed 😂 yeah okay I will have a look thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom