Advice needed re door handle wrap AMG GTR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zain Leics

Car
c63 cab w205
Hi Guys. Needed help and advice on what to do with the door handles of my 2019 AMG GTR. The car is solarbeam but I really don’t like the chrome accents on the keyless door handles. The spoiler is black so handles should be finished in black too?

Wrap is not great in regular contact spots like door handles. Paint would be better.

Hi Guys. Needed help and advice on what to do with the door handles of my 2019 AMG GTR. The car is solarbeam but I really don’t like the chrome accents on the keyless door handles. The spoiler is black so handles should be finished in black too?
Are you asking for advice on whether to do it, or how to do it?

If I remember right @Shmee150 wrapped the door handles on his black AMG GT R with black vinyl. If you do it, I would suggest considering black PPF rather than black vinyl(wrap).

Are you asking for advice on whether to do it, or how to do it?

If I remember right @Shmee150 wrapped the door handles on his black AMG GT R with black vinyl. If you do it, I would suggest considering black PPF rather than black vinyl(wrap).
Wanted advise on both aspects. Thank you for your help. We have a Topaz wrap place in Leics now and will contact them for a quote.

Wanted advise on both aspects. Thank you for your help. We have a Topaz wrap place in Leics now and will contact them for a quote.
Topaz (used to be Reep) to have a good reputation. Not necessarily Topaz but some places donnt really want to do small pieces of work and so either day no or charge a huge amount for little work, so do be prepared to phone around. Don’t cut corners on a Solarbeam GT R though 👍🏻

There are two versions of Solarbeam also, both with the same paint code. a slightly darker version for the SLS and lighter for the GTR/G-Wagen etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom