AMG 3-piece wheels: 17x8.5 et18 and 17x10 et17

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
in the flesh the cab does look good, i must say,

i still cant believe the wheels dont rub, ive seen it a couple of times now and i still dont get it! Ive shoved a finger or two up the arches and its so tight.

What suspension setup has it got, im assuming it will be rock in order for it not to rub?

..must be the stretch on those tyres giving it the room it needs i suppose?

yep.

Are they the ones on his website? wrong offset...

I think that chrome set are from 2008, probably long gone..... Hes's just got an R129 in and it had a set of those on, he may part with them, regards to offsets he can build up and customise a set to your spec, but this does cost $$$$'s... Give him a bell, no harm in trying....

Anyone know what that guy has done to make those wheels fit? It looks bad-ass with the body kit on it :)

Anyone know what that guy has done to make those wheels fit? It looks bad-ass with the body kit on it :)

absolutely nothing! thats the beauty! Slapped the rims on lowered it and probably rolled the arches.

the key is the stretch in tyres i think and a firm ride.

BillyW124 said:
absolutely nothing! thats the beauty! Slapped the rims on lowered it and probably rolled the arches.

the key is the stretch in tyres i think and a firm ride.

I'm sure on his last w124 Jas had used some r129 suspension parts to get those wheels on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom