AMG GTC Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keV.

Car
Amarok
If anyone is looking to sell their AMG GTC, drop me a pm.

Thanks

Offered on a GT R

Thought it had ceramics, but it hasn’t.

Not sure if I will regret getting one without ceramics.

Offered on a GT R

Congratulations!

Modern ceramic brakes are much much less of a compromise - when cold and in low speed driving in the road - and have a more progressive feel than they used to years ago, however I personally still prefer steel brakes for road driving. I doubt you’ll regret it unless you having the highest possible spec is important to you 👍🏻

Offered on a GT R

Good to hear, hopefully you get the right result.

It’s missing a few options.

No track pack, true buckets or part alcantara, but I think the recaro part buckets and full leather suit a daily better.

It also has the standard wheels.

How anyone spec’d those when the upgrade was a £500 option is beyond me, but easily sorted.

I was expecting the R to ride like a gt4 so the reviews have really impressed me.

Im glad that GTC has cream seats now 😂

Any recommendations for PPI in London?

It’s missing a few options.

No track pack, true buckets or part alcantara, but I think the recaro part buckets and full leather suit a daily better.

It also has the standard wheels.

How anyone spec’d those when the upgrade was a £500 option is beyond me, but easily sorted.
You have to be dedicated to have full buckets seats in a car you use daily. If I remember right, the “full” sports bucket seats were standard on the GT R and the “part” performance seats were a cost option at around £1500. Sounds like the first owner specified it for road use.

Regarding wheels the standard wheels (“RXA”) were forged but there were two upgrade options. The least expensive cost option was the same as the standard wheel but with black centres and silver lip (“RXB”), and cost around £500-ish. The more expensive option looked very similar but saved 4-5kg (“RXC”) and cost around £1500 or so.

You have to be dedicated to have full buckets seats in a car you use daily. If I remember right, the “full” sports bucket seats were standard on the GT R and the “part” performance seats were a cost option at around £1500. Sounds like the first owner specified it for road use.

Regarding wheels the standard wheels (“RXA”) were forged but there were two upgrade options. The least expensive cost option was the same as the standard wheel but with black centres and silver lip (“RXB”), and cost around £500-ish. The more expensive option looked very similar but saved 4-5kg (“RXC”) and cost around £1500 or so.

Id spec full buckets in a Porsche because I genuinely love their carbon buckets.

I really like the Amg recaros even if they have over used them across the various ranges.

Guess you have to justify a £60k A-class with every option you can throw on it.

Guess you have to justify a £60k A-class with every option you can throw on it.
Just don’t take the bait and race one in your GT R in circumstances other than on track on a freakishly hot summer day!

Just don’t take the bait and race one in your GT R in circumstances other than on track on a freakishly hot summer day!

I have no doubt which car is quicker with an average driver on a U.K. road.

Part of the attraction of the gtr is that they can entertain at lower speeds.

New 4wd cars are so capable they are boring below 100 mph.

Attract the wrong kind of attention unfortunately too.

I do like the M3 xdrive. The combination of licence losing year round capability and people trying to break in for the keys puts me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom