• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

And now the end is near....

Nice looking motor....I see you have the optional indicators fitted.....nice extra.

I do wish car interior designers would stop making the screens look so much like an afterthought...

"we've finished designing the new interior Boss"
"Great.....oh hang on, where are the screens?"
"Oh...s***!"

Far from just a BMW thing though and Mercedes are just as bad.

1696433512189.png

Stunning car. Very understated colour. Class. 👌

Health to enjoy.

Just an observation and NOT a criticism. Is there any reason why BMW have never gone with the flat bottom steering wheel? So used to seeing them nowadays so it registers when it’s not.

Health to enjoy.

Just an observation and NOT a criticism. Is there any reason why BMW have never gone with the flat bottom steering wheel? So used to seeing them nowadays so it registers when it’s not.
Hi , Tiff Nedell ( not sure about the spelling ) does not like them !

Looks absolutely lovely

Health to enjoy.

They do them. It's just that they want you to splash another 1000 Euros by ticking it as an option.
867506_x800.jpg

Fantastic looking car! I hope it serves you well. My favourite colour too:cool:
I can only guess there is a spelling mistake in the reg number. Are you sure that the U should not be an M?

Then when anyone asked if you had a new Mercedes, you could reply by just quoting the reg number :dk:

Health to enjoy.

Thank you :)

It wasn't an option on this car, and to be fair it makes a change to have a round wheel!

Fantastic looking car! I hope it serves you well. My favourite colour too:cool:
I can only guess there is a spelling mistake in the reg number. Are you sure that the U should not be an M?

Then when anyone asked if you had a new Mercedes, you could reply by just quoting the reg number :dk:

You're not the first person to mention the reg haha. I'll be changing it as soon as it's not new anymore, but yes pity it couldn't have been BUM or even BMW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom