Another one for the stables W123

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzsc1

Car
Various W201 W124 C124
I picked this up today I have always liked the W123 models and this came up in a way to good to miss out on.
Basically its been in the same family from new on the log book I am the third owner its in a pretty rare colour and being garaged all its life and maintained to a high standard both mechanically and body wise. the body work does need a little tidying no more than about four small rust bubble and having the paint rematched where its been painted in different areas at different times there is a very slight mismatch in some lights but i plan to mop it anyway and see if that makes any difference. Its done high miles cant remember exact figure but recall seeing 220,000 ish on the clock! :eek: I was to busy looking at how clean she is, but she drives and looks like she has well over half that mileage knocked off the clock :)
Its even got the original medium wave radio unit that works great. Its got service history including its original hand and service books.
Oh and the colour its mimosa yellow I havent seen many in this colour for obvious reasons its an aquired taste I like it :)

w123-1.jpg

w123810-1.jpg

w12389.jpg

w1234-1.jpg

w1237-1.jpg

w1238-1.jpg

w1233.jpg

w1232.jpg

W1231.jpg

Enjoy B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back