Anyone used AMD Thurrock for Remap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hewey

Car
R172 SLK 250 Cdi
Hi All,

Have used AMD in Thurrock Essex previously for VAG Group cars and they've been very good. Anyone used them on a Mercedes?

I have a 2013 SLK 250 cdi, not talking about the best power gains, obviously want more power but also want it to be a smooth drive.

I'm located in North Essex near Braintree so any other recommendations appreciated.

Thanks
Wayne

GAD in Burnham on Crouch are good to speak to. Decent RR set up and know how to look after their customers :)

Thanks Yex,

I did read quite good things about GAD in Burham but seen as I’d always had good service at AMD with an Octavia VRS and a VW EOS I wondered if anyone had used them on the. MB brand.

It would make sense to go with GAD.

They know what they are doing.

Thanks Yex,

I did read quite good things about GAD in Burham but seen as I’d always had good service at AMD with an Octavia VRS and a VW EOS I wondered if anyone had used them on the. MB brand.
And GAD is closer ;)

Hi All,

Have used AMD in Thurrock Essex previously for VAG Group cars and they've been very good. Anyone used them on a Mercedes?

I have a 2013 SLK 250 cdi, not talking about the best power gains, obviously want more power but also want it to be a smooth drive.

I'm located in North Essex near Braintree so any other recommendations appreciated.

Thanks
Wayne
My mates have used them for VW and they are spot on.

for Mercedes I’m not too sure. I’m from Essex too (but closer to east London side of Essex) and I’m looking to use PPL to tune my AMG (all my mates that have mercs and live near us have used either PPL or MSL) but obviously PPL (Dagenham) is close for us.
They also do a before and after dyno too see what you actually gained (I’m never fussed with the “before” figures but least you see what you gained)

MSL Birmingham is the place to go for remap on MB. have had all my cars and friends cars done there, even though I am in Essex. PPL are good too and started off being MSL Essex.

AMD are good in the VAG scene and have been around for years, but would you take a Mercedes to a Volkswagen dealer for a service?

not sure you will get much gain wise on the SLK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom