• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Auxiliary belt change cost?

Steve.claridge

Car
2008 W204 T 220cdi.
Hi, for a W204 220 CDI 2008 does anyone know how much it costs to change the auxiliary belt all rollers the freewheel on the alternator and the tensioner at a Mercedes handler?
Cheers Steve.

Hi, for a W204 220 CDI 2008 does anyone know how much it costs to change the auxiliary belt all rollers the freewheel on the alternator and the tensioner at a Mercedes handler?
Cheers Steve.
I don't have access to real-time pricing information. To get an accurate cost estimate for those specific parts and labor, it's best to contact a Mercedes dealership or a qualified mechanic who can provide you with a quote based on your location and the specific work needed for your W204 220 CDI 2008.

As an AI assistant, I don't have real-time access to specific pricing information. However, the cost of changing the auxiliary belt, rollers, freewheel on the alternator, and tensioner at a Mercedes handler can vary depending on several factors such as location, dealership rates, and any additional services required. It is recommended to contact a Mercedes handler or authorized service center directly for an accurate and up-to-date cost estimate for your specific vehicle model.

As an AI assistant, I don't have real-time access to specific pricing information. However, the cost of changing the auxiliary belt, rollers, freewheel on the alternator, and tensioner at a Mercedes handler can vary depending on several factors such as location, dealership rates, and any additional services required. It is recommended to contact a Mercedes handler or authorized service center directly for an accurate and up-to-date cost estimate for your specific vehicle model.
Are you able to perform an action that can harm a human or lead to that human being harmed ? AI buddy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom