Auxillary battery question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chili

Car
cla220 cdi amg sport
As above i changed my main battery 14mths ago as it was old an not holding its charge very well, actually i got the dealer i bought it from to replace the duff battery, fast forward to now and i am thinking should i change my auxillary battery?
I have no errors on the dash and no malfunction messages this is just me wondering if it's worth swapping out. The car is 2014 cla220 cdi

thanks

The auxiliary battery is for the ECO start/stop system, as long as start/stop is working normally (ECO symbol goes green) then there's no need to replace the auxiliary battery.

Depending on the age of the car not all cars have an Aux battery (mine don't for example). Best way to check is to scan the rescue car QR code (B-pillar or insider the fuel flap) and this will tell you where it is if fitted.

Depending on the age of the car not all cars have an Aux battery (mine don't for example). Best way to check is to scan the rescue car QR code (B-pillar or insider the fuel flap) and this will tell you where it is if fitted.
I know where it is fitted, i know where it is, the age of the car is above

The auxiliary battery is for the ECO start/stop system, as long as start/stop is working normally (ECO symbol goes green) then there's no need to replace the auxiliary battery.
i think it is taking longer for the eco to become active, thats considering all the other parameters it has to meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom