Best Polish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wu56Shoozz

MB Enthusiast
You'll need a passport to get over the Wall..
Car
MB Vito 111CDi / W203 C Class Saloon 320CDi Avantgarde
so just what is the best polish that you guys use? I use Autoglym SRP but I wondered if there was better..remember its polish and not wax..

Megs Mirror Bright I think its called, takes some beating.
£18 from Halfords you get 2 or 3 applications out of a bottle depending on the size yours !

so just what is the best polish that you guys use? I use Autoglym SRP but I wondered if there was better..remember its polish and not wax..

What colour is your car? as it seems to make a difference as to which polish works best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2nd Megs Mirror Bright, Then top it off with a good Wax,

Moon Shine from Killerwaxx is outstanding - lasts a long time and has a very good reputation in the US for its ease of use, especially in hot temperatures

500x354.JPG

There is also Love Potion #10 which I have used - equally as good

500x400.jpg

Depends on what you want it to do. Personally, I love the Meguiar’s G17216 Ultimate Compound.

I like the Car-lack range (apparently called Klasse in the USA) - German / Swiss product and I am quite impressed with it.

Homepage carlackclassic - CAR-LACK Shop

I've used other products but, Car-lack seems to last well and is very easy to use! I use the Shampoo (every wash)>Polish (Car-lack 68) every 3rd or 4th wash (non abrasive) > and Longilfe (about every 4 months). They have a new upgraded range (Excellence) which I will try when what I have is finished but to be honest, the products last so well that I'm not using what I have a quickly as I expected.

To the original poster. What is it you are hoping to do with this polish? Induce a nice shine, fill some swirls? Remove some swirls?
Are you applying by hand or by machine?

Daz

Williams car wash and wax from ideal world is as good as it gets, and so easy to put on .You can apply it to everything but the front screen .Rubber , glasss , plastic, .

Scholl s20 or s3 xl black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know about that hard shell finish - maybe explains why my coupe comes up nice and shiny with just a quick wash, though I have previously treated it to Autoglym resin finish.

Emmell i do find you get the white residue left in cracks and joins after the use of Autogym . But with micro fibre cloths most of this can be eliminated . And i do like it for cars keept in the garage for the extra shine .But this nice shine wont last long out in all weathers .Wax is the protector for cars keept poutside

I use Auto Finesse Triple for polishing and filling swirls.

Plus a wax on top, or a quick detailer like Sonax.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom