Bluewater meeting 15/11/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
500E said:
Gents are you all meeting tonight? I'd love to see some V8's. Just bought a SLK55 and it's under prep!
yes, pop in steers at 8:00 pm!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

sjmaxwell said:
I think he meant "pop in and see us at 8pm". Definitely no cows involved!!!!!!!!
thanks Steve I just noticed the misspelled word in my post !:D

Looks like the car will be getting dirty, oh well good job its silver :D

Enjoy guys and please take some pics. Beware, Rashman can be secretly filming you lot!

Gutted i couldn't make this... Servers at work decided to all go down on my weekend covering support....

Hopefully see you at the next one.

Missed it again as well.

Got home late tired and wet from a Audi breakdown (oil pump failure),
ate dinner and fell asleep on the couch.

:(

Hope it went well tonight for you chaps.

1st MB meet for me Bluewater

Well finally made it at last lol, Was awesome hooking up with you guys, Big thanks to Giantvanman and his lovely wife for helping me find the place :)

Was great to see so many of you and your cars and meeting Bruno what a Top guy :rock:

Rash's car was simply stunning certainly worthy of a concours entry.

Took some pic's not the greatest im afraid but hey ho lol

Great Peeps and a warm welcome from all, hope to hook up again in the future.

View attachment 47062

View attachment 47063

View attachment 47064

Last edited:
View attachment 47068

Sorry if i forgot anyone, and im terrible with names ive a memory like a fish lol, Good to meet Tony aswel after all this time, your CLK certainly looks sweet, :)

Last edited:
Very good meeting tonight ,very pleased to meet merc85 and giantvanman and he's wife truly enjoyable people to be with also very nice to catch up with the usual ones !:)
Thanks to everyone who attended the event!

As already mentioned above good to see new faces:thumb:
So Rash have you told the collective about your shadow silver idea?
And Suky i take it that when you never came back a second escape from family was not possible:D
Looking forward to the next one.

Tony.

This was a very enjoyable evening; a fantastic bunch of blokes, lots of laughs and an ensemble of beautiful MBs. It was great to meet the people behind the tags and did I mention what a hoot it was?
Thanks to Bruno for organising. Kevin

jotter22 said:
As already mentioned above good to see new faces:thumb: So Rash have you told the collective about your shadow silver idea? And Suky i take it that when you never came back a second escape from family was not possible:D Looking forward to the next one. Tony.
hello tony yes I was made to host and entertain relatives which was ok but I rather would have spent the night with u guys lol.... Till the next meet

All of the above, good night, good people, great cars (& van/bus), plenty of laughter,
When's the next one ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom