• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

BOLSTER SEAT REPAIR A FANTASTIC JOB RECOMMENDED 10**********

merc estate

MB Enthusiast
Car
C Class w205 220d AMG Premium line 2016
ARTICO seat repair, we all know the problem with MB artico leather (not) and i saw a recommendation on here for DK SCHWEIZER LTD at COLCHESTER
I will add the pictures below.
They were good from the get go, nice lady on the phone, then i sent pictures of seat to Rob Stevens, who told me it not a problem they do them all the time and booked me in.
I can not tell you how much care they take in there work and how nice these people are and Professional they are, its hard to find someone who you can recommend BUT YOU WILL NOT BEAT THESE PEOPLE.
They say a picture paints a thousand words, so have a look at these pictures.
The company DK SCHWEIZER LTD phone number 01206 211 682
Well i can't plug them enough great people taking the upmost care and all done while i went for a walk round the shops, better than new and done with matching leather so no more problems. :banana::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Very reasonable prices and well worth traveling too.

Attachments

• IMG_3417 (1).jpg
    IMG_3417 (1).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3628.jpg
    IMG_3628.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 65
Looks mint that. Actually looks like real leather in the after pic 🤯
They have done it with the real leather so it matches, a perfect job, i am so happy, i am sure many people can benefit from these people they are fantastic.
There were other company's i contacted that only wanted to replace with artico which to me is not good enough for me.
I am really fussy and if it passes my test everyone i am sure would be very happy with them.

They have done it with the real leather so it matches, a perfect job, i am so happy, i am sure many people can benefit from these people they are fantastic.
There were other company's i contacted that only wanted to replace with artico which to me is not good enough for me.
I am really fussy and if it passes my test everyone i am sure would be very happy with them.
The Artico pleather is rubbish so good choice

Awesome standard of workmanship displayed there imho, great shout @merc estate .
In fact, it actually literally looks to me like a photo of a completely new seat compared to an old & tired one.!

It comes as a shock now when someone takes as much care as you would yourself.
These people are fantastic :thumb:
It made me laugh as one person told me at Another company to take the seat out for them :D:mad: they were having a laugh.

Yes they are amazing. Highly recommended - Rob is lovely.

Do you know if they do headlinings?
I have a car where the headlining foam has decomposed and the cloth has fallen down
kc

Do you know if they do headlinings?
I have a car where the headlining foam has decomposed and the cloth has fallen down
kc
No idea but give them a ring number above.

ARTICO seat repair, we all know the problem with MB artico leather (not) and i saw a recommendation on here for DK SCHWEIZER LTD at COLCHESTER
I will add the pictures below.
They were good from the get go, nice lady on the phone, then i sent pictures of seat to Rob Stevens, who told me it not a problem they do them all the time and booked me in.
I can not tell you how much care they take in there work and how nice these people are and Professional they are, its hard to find someone who you can recommend BUT YOU WILL NOT BEAT THESE PEOPLE.
They say a picture paints a thousand words, so have a look at these pictures.
The company DK SCHWEIZER LTD phone number 01206 211 682
Well i can't plug them enough great people taking the upmost care and all done while i went for a walk round the shops, better than new and done with matching leather so no more problems. :banana::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Very reasonable prices and well worth traveling too.
That looks amazing. My s205 front seat had developed a crack/tear. Really disappointing. How much did your retrim cost? It's pretty appealing to just get the whole lot done, but I'm slightly terrified about the cost.

Has anyone else had the seat base cover on their Artico MB seats replaced?

Thanks in advance.

They did a fantastic job for me, he told me they normally go on the seat bottom they do lots of them.
Best thing to do is send them a picture and he will give you a price, i don't think its fair for me to give a price as i'm not doing the work, but i found them very fair :thumb: and very nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom