• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Booked my Ticket for "Looby Loo Land"

John N

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Peterborough. - (Scot on Permanent Tour!)
Car
GLB 220D 4Matic P+
My car is booked in for a Steering Software Recall this week, it hasn't been washed for at least 5 Weeks, but in my defence it hasn't been used much either! Got up yesterday, plugged in the Pressure Washer, Snow Foam and Wheel Cleaner applied, only to discover that the Pressure Washer was only delivering around Half Pressure, gave up in disgust! Sourced another Washer, so up a "Crack Of Sparrers" this morning to do a good Wash before the Sun gets too hot, all done by 09:30, annoyed a few Neighbours, but decided it was in good retaliation to the bloke across the road who is having an Extension Built, no problems with the Building Work, but the Skip arriving and being taken away a 06:30 gets on your tits!

What to do for the rest of the Day?, Read the Paper, REMOVED had Lunch, read a Book and got changed, just checking my E Mails and noticed the Car is Booked in at 15:00 TOMORROW! :crazy::dk::doh::fail::eek::oops::rolleyes:;)

Here we Go Looby Loo, Here we go Looby Lie!

Last edited by a moderator:
My car is booked in for a Steering Software Recall this week, it hasn't been washed for at least 5 Weeks, but in my defence it hasn't been used much either! Got up yesterday, plugged in the Pressure Washer, Snow Foam and Wheel Cleaner applied, only to discover that the Pressure Washer was only delivering around Half Pressure, gave up in disgust! Sourced another Washer, so up a "Crack Of Sparrers" this morning to do a good Wash before the Sun gets too hot, all done by 09:30, annoyed a few Neighbours, but decided it was in good retaliation to the bloke across the road who is having an Extension Built, no problems with the Building Work, but the Skip arriving and being taken away a 06:30 gets on your tits!

What to do for the rest of the Day?, Read the Paper, REMOVED, had Lunch, read a Book and got changed, just checking my E Mails and noticed the Car is Booked in at 15:00 TOMORROW! :crazy::dk::doh::fail::eek::oops::rolleyes:;)

Here we Go Looby Loo, Here we go Looby Lie!
Time for another pint of The Milk Of Amnesia? 🍺

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep - prior to littering the interior with "DO NOT WASH!!!!!!!!!!!!" signs.
Drivers headrest, rear view mirror and passenger grab handle (or sun visor) are my standard locations for such signage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom