Boot seals SL55 2004

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkD65

Car
SL55 AMG BRABUS
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a supplier of new boot rubbers / seals for a 2004 SL55 as I can only seem to find second hand seals and would prefer to buy new at a reasonable cost?

Have you tried MB ?
No not yet as I saw a post somewhere that said they were £1000. As I have spent around £14,000 putting the car right and its back in the shop for leaking hydraulics the wife might kill me spending that on boot seals

No not yet as I saw a post somewhere that said they were £1000. As I have spent around £14,000 putting the car right and its back in the shop for leaking hydraulics the wife might kill me spending that on boot seals
I feel your pain buddy .
If you do get a price from MB , try MB Newcastle/smart eBay page . Email them . Very efficient chaps

have they gone beyond a repair?
Just had mine done but its been garaged all its life and was only letting in a small amount of water

i spoke to one indi and they quoted me circa 4-800 for a repair.... might be worth ringing around a few places

have they gone beyond a repair?
Just had mine done but its been garaged all its life and was only letting in a small amount of water

i spoke to one indi and they quoted me circa 4-800 for a repair.... might be worth ringing around a few places
Thanks for the info, Found it was my rear spoiler causing the leak now I have sorted that the boot seems to be dry

Thanks for the info, Found it was my rear spoiler causing the leak now I have sorted that the boot seems to be dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom