Brabus Website

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VikJ

Car
2014 W246 B180CDi AMG Line Premium
Stumbled onto the Brabus website just now and was looking in the Used Cars section for my next car (yeah right!). :p

They have a used W203 .....

BRABUS K2 based on Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Obsidian-black met.
BRABUS K2 performance kit (137 kW / 186 hp),
BRABUS sport exhaust,
BRABUS Monoblock V 18" - one-piece -, 225/255 tires,
BRABUS sport chassis,
Cloth "Silverstone" anthracite,
Front Sport seats,
Glass sunroof,
Xenon Headlamps,
AVANTGARDE design line,

for the princely sum of 32900 Euros.

So off I went to the Travelex Website and did a currency conversion and the magic number....... £20736!!!

Now, as some of you are aware, I'm relatively new to the world of MB but this car looks the Dogs B's and 20 grand isn't that much money considering you could get a standard C200K for that. I would have expected it to be up for more than that. They've got Smart Cars on there worth more! :confused:

It doesn't say what year, how many owners or mileage and I suppose its classed as an import too.

Brabus Used Car Site....

And heres a pic.....
c200k_lzb1001_vorne.jpg

It looks like a lot of car for the money, I guess it is a LHD drive though.:confused:

I wasn't that keen on the 203's but they are growing on me and I hate to admit it but they are starting to make our 202's look a little bit dated.:crazy: That one on the your link looks very nice, do they do an estate version?

Originally posted by jimmy
It looks like a lot of car for the money, I guess it is a LHD drive though.:confused:

I wasn't that keen on the 203's but they are growing on me and I hate to admit it but they are starting to make our 202's look a little bit dated.:crazy: That one on the your link looks very nice, do they do an estate version?

Just had a better look at the picture and you're right, it is a left hooker. :(

There is an estate on there Jimmy. A C220 CDi for 33900 Euros = £21366.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom