• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Breakdown of expensive home security system.....

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
So was subject to a opportunist home invasion and burglary.

Here's a mugshot of the suspect

00450_Magpie_Gary Haigh.jpg

This is the stolen booty

IMG_20240607_110252737_copy_768x1020.jpg

And this is the (non) reaction of the 500 quid a month home security system

IMG_20240607_110233564_HDR_copy_768x1020.jpg

IMG_20240607_110244260_copy_768x1020.jpg

They really are bloody useless, sitting there sleeping whilst the bird steals their dinner. Only opening their eyes to show their irritation at my attempts to shoo the bird out without it shatting everywhere :doh:

So was subject to a opportunist home invasion and burglary.

Here's a mugshot of the suspect

View attachment 157697

This is the stolen booty

View attachment 157698

And this is the (non) reaction of the 500 quid a month home security system

View attachment 157699

View attachment 157700

They really are bloody useless, sitting there sleeping whilst the bird steals their dinner. Only opening their eyes to show their irritation at my attempts to shoo the bird out without it shatting everywhere :doh:
😂
Reminds me of some friends who years ago had a Golden Retriever.
They were burgled whilst they were out but the dog was home. When they got back they found every room had been gone through and in every room there was a dog toy where the stoopid Retriever had followed the crims around taking a toy for them.:doh:

Our Cockapoo loves to catch pigeons ( or any other bird type ) , unfortunately he does not release them when requested so they eventually die of fright. He did try a large seagull that somehow had got itself into the wood but it was rather too aggressive and I managed to get his lead on him and march him away. Luckily squirrels and cats have proved too fast for him to catch but he does love to try accompanied by very frenzied barking. Our daily walks are never boring.

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpeg
    IMG_2226.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Reminds me of this BBC series treasure.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dogs sleeping on furniture! 😱

He's returned to the scene of the crime, seemed somewhat put out that the patio doors were closed and has to make do with worms.

IMG_20240608_130808519.jpg

Your grass needs cutting 🤣

When you have 2 Greyhounds who have 50 generations of running in a circle and can accelerate from 0 to 30 mph in 3 paces, any hope of having a decent lawn very quickly goes goes out the window 😆

Your grass needs cutting 🤣

Or alternatively I will forward your concerns on to the wife and chastise her appropriately for not doing her job in a timely manner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom