• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C230 2.5 V6 assistance

stut4

Car
x
Hi All,
looking for a bit of help please with anyone that has a 2.5 V6.
i changed the timing chain a few months back, and have had to do a few mods since to get timing back in place.
anyway, i had to remove the power steering reservoir on the "bank 2" side on the engine, and when i did i had to unplug a plug behind it (i think).

anyway, i put it all back together then noticed i had not plugged that plug back in. the wiring loom comes from the top of bank 2 in the same set of wiring that feeds the camshaft sensors and magnets. Its plug goes about halfway down the block, then another wire comes out the back to feed another pump.

i've spent a total of about 2 hours on 5 occasions trying to find where this lead plugs into.

i've attached a couple of photos here - if anyone else with a C230 2.5 V6 (M272 engine) could have a look to see where their socket goes that would be great.

After all the problems i've had, the only one to remain is a dodgy oil level warning message - so i wonder if it might be related to that, but cannot see any socket to plug the wire into....

thanks in advance.

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

Last edited:
FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom