CL500 Fusebox Diagrams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dash1

Car
2013-Audi A8L (W12) Exclusive (D4) 1998 H-D FLHTCUi and FLSTS 95th Anniversary Models.
Hello Everyone,

Could anyone tell me where I can obtain the fusebox layout/diagrams for my 2003 CL500. (W215)

If anyone has a copy, would it be possible to email it to me please.

Thanks Everyone,

Regards,

Dash1

Is it not in the spar wheel well with the tool kit?

They are available from your MB dealer.

Is it not in the spar wheel well with the tool kit?

They are available from your MB dealer.
Hi BlackC55,

Thanks for your reply.

No its not in there, neither is it anywhere in the vehicle or in the literature that came with the vehicle. I never seen it when I bought the vehicle form MB, althought to be honest, I never knew that it should actually have one up until now.

Regards,

Dash

Pop in to your local dealer. They can order you a new one.

Pop in to your local dealer. They can order you a new one.
Hi BlackC55,

Thanks for the information, I will contact MB first thing in the morning. I have managed to source the part number on google, which is A 000 545 1700 if anyone else is interested. Unfortunately, I can't find the diagrams.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Dash1

CL500 Fusebox Layout

Hi BlackC55,

Thanks for the information, I will contact MB first thing in the morning. I have managed to source the part number on google, which is A 000 545 1700 if anyone else is interested. Unfortunately, I can't find the diagrams.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Dash1

Hi guys,

I finally obtained a copy of the fusebox layout for my CL500. To be perfectly honest, when I went to MB parts department this morning and asked if they could order me one, there was a Technician in the parts dept at the time and we got to talking and he told me to hang on a moment, only to reappear a couple of minutes later with an original used copy. No charge he said, Wow - what a service. First time I've been to MB and got something for nothing.

Anyway, my question is this?

On the fusebox layout, it refers to "Binding Post and Binding Post R" Am I to understand that it is referring to the actual fuse boxes on either side of the dash when viewed with the doors open.

Is "Binding Post" actually another name for the typical electrical term of "Busbar", whereby all the fuses take their "live" feeds from this busbar.

Best Regards,

Dash1

Hi Momo786,

If you let me have your email address, then I will send it to you some time later on today.

It will in fact have to be in four parts, as I'll have have to scan it to my computer first. You can then print it on to four A4 pages.

Best Regards,

Dash1

Dash1 is the man

my e mail is [email protected]. Thanks a lot Dash 1 if i could ever return a favor please let me know.

Hi momo786,

Its on its way,

Regards,

Dash1

Hi Guys,

I've just done my own version of the CL500, CL55 and CL600 fusebox/relay arrangement and layout. It is in MIcrosoft Excel Worksheet format. The file is to large to post in the normal way. Does anyone know of any suggestions how to download this to the forum as a post.

Regards,

Dash1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom