CLA Aux Battery Spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DrewB

Car
2015 CLA 250 4Matic
Evening forum people,

My auxiliary battery has finally died after various messages and services stopping working. I was going to swap it over myself, but I can't find any information on the specific model required for my car.

2015 CLA 250 4Matic

Any ideas on the required battery, or where I can find the spec ?

Many thanks

Could you find the battery in your car and have a look to see if you can see a part number? After that a quick Google or input into eBay should get you what you want.

According to the ECP the Aux' battery is 12v 12Ah.
You will probably have a Fiamm branded one fitted which from the main dealers are pretty expensive.
For half the price I'd look at this one from Tayna which exceeds the specs of the one currently fitted.

If you prefer a Varta branded battery, this one fits the bill but more expensive and only 1yr guarantee compared to the 3yr Exide battery above.

According to the ECP the Aux' battery is 12v 12Ah.
You will probably have a Fiamm branded one fitted which from the main dealers are pretty expensive.
For half the price I'd look at this one from Tayna which exceeds the specs of the one currently fitted.

If you prefer a Varta branded battery, this one fits the bill but more expensive and only 1yr guarantee compared to the 3yr Exide battery above.
Brilliant ;):)👍

Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom